Last Updated September 13, 2016
Here we explain how we collect and use information when you use the pingboard.com website (“Website”) and our software and services (the “Pingboard Application”).
Information We Collect
We do not share your information with any third party except as follows:
- With other users in your organization’s account as you use the Pingboard Application to share your information about yourself.
- With the third parties we work with to provide the our services (e.g. hosting companies).
- With the providers of third party integrations that you or your account administrators authorize to integrate with the Pingboard Application.
- As required by law or in response to a subpoena or other compulsory legal process, and we will make commercially reasonable efforts to promptly notify the administrators of your account of our receipt of such request, unless the law forbids such notice.
- To protect and defend our rights or property, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
We maintain industry standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your information. Our security practices are constantly evolving as security threats change and our current practices are described in the Pingboard Security Brief.
Our Website (but not the Pingboard Application) uses pixel tags and cookies from third-party service providers in order to promote our services. These service providers collect information about your activities on our Website and so that we can later show you ads that are relevant to your interest in Pingboard. For example, if you visit a Pingboard.com page about org chart software, you may later see an ad for Pingboard’s org chart when you visit a different website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, however doing so may impact your ability to use our services. We do not currently respond to browser "Do Not Track” signals as there is no consistent industry standard for compliance, however you can opt-out of the collection of information on our Website by the third-party ad platforms we use by visiting: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
The Pingboard Application and Website are not intended for anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children. If you believe that we may have collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us.