An Org Chart with Superpowers
Pingboard is the place for everything you need to know about the people you work with.
Pingboard has been the most impactful software we’ve implemented in the last 12 months. It has become ingrained in our culture.”Landon PearsonVice President | Demandbase
Trusted by over 35,000 people at companies like:
Pingboard is your employee directory, org chart, & out of office calendar
Start by building an amazing org chart in minutes. Use it for as long as you want, update it and share it—for free. Give your whole team access to Pingboard when you’re ready.
It's hard to run a fast-moving company with outdated tools. The good news is, you no longer have to.
Make changes with ease
Quickly add people and make changes.
Keep it up to date automatically
Integrate with Google Apps or Okta for automatic updates, import employee data from other tools, or let employees manage their information.
Share with anyone
Share a secure link to your org chart, embed it in your intranet, or save a copy for your board meeting.
It's a wonderful app! It took me minutes to build and share a 150 person Org Chart.”Jon StotterIT Manager | DialogTech
- Who do I ask about Billing questions?
- Which office does Stevie work from?
- It’s Flora’s birthday!
- Who is Udemy's account manager?
- Does anyone have a peanut allergy?
- I'm sick today—how do I let people know?
- What's Matt's phone number?
- How many people work on the Outreach project?
- Help! I need a Python developer.
- Who is Mabel's boss?
- Why isn't Sebastian in the office?
- What's everybody's t-shirt size?
- How do I get in touch with Marketing?
- Who else went to Virginia Tech?
- Who has a work anniversary this week?
- Rob is working from the coffee shop this afternoon
- What do people like to do outside of work?
- I'm new here—what do I have in common with all these awesome people?
- I'm meeting Bryan but I forgot what he looks like
Share useful information about your team and let employees share about themselves. Help new hires see how they fit into the company.
Who does what?
Browse teams and reporting structure, or find people by searching title, project, skill, location, and more.
Keep teams in the loop with push alerts and calendar integration.
Leaders of growing teamsOnce a team gets over 30 people, productivity suffers. Keep your company moving like a startup.
Managers of distributed teamsDistance has its challenges, but Pingboard helps keep your team connected.
Your employeesEmpower your employees with the information they need to get stuff done as a team.