A better way to build and manage your Org Chart
Always within reachWith fully native apps for iOS and Android, you will have the entire company in your pocket. Find the right person fast and contact them wherever you go.
Easy to createYou design your organization, we’ll make your org chart look great. No more ugly org charts made with flowchart software.
Always up to dateKeep your org chart up to date in real-time by integrating with your other employee systems such as Active Directory, Google Apps and Okta. You can easily import data too and make changes on the fly.
It's a wonderful app! It took me minutes to build and share a 150 person Org Chart.”Jon StotterIT Manager | DialogTech
Share with your team
You have multiple ways to share your org chart:
- Give employees direct access to Pingboard and control what they are able to see
- Export the org chart to include in PowerPoint presentations
- Embed the live org chart into your intranet
- Share a secure, revocable link with board members or people outside of your company
- Or print your org chart and hang it like artwork on your wall!
For any type of organization
Pingboard supports hierarchical org structures and special roles such as administrative assistants and multiple CEOs. Show placeholder roles for positions that are “to be hired”. You can also organize your people into departments and office locations.
Cross-functional org chart
Organize teams by products, projects or customer segments. Use custom fields to add additional data to your org chart, such as goals, skills or performance. * Matrix org charts and dotted-line reporting coming soon!
Tools to make your org chart even better
We’ve packed Pingboard with a bunch of extra goodies:
- Learn names and faces with the Who’s Who game.
- Powerful mobile employee directory.
- Sync company contacts to the address book on your phone.
- Always know who will be out of the office with our lightweight vacation calendar.
- Integrate with your favorite apps such as Slack, HipChat and Google.
- Receive notifications about new hires, birthdays and work anniversaries.