Microsoft Outlook Integration for Automated Org Charts
Connect your Microsoft Outlook account to Pingboard to automatically keep your org chart up to date. Automatic org charts let you avoid updating your org chart each time something changes.
With the Microsoft Outlook integration:
- New employees added to Microsoft Outlook are automatically added to your org chart in Pingboard.
- Former employees will be removed from your org chart when they leave the company.
- Reporting chains updated in Microsoft Outlook are automatically updated in Pingboard.
- Your employees can sign into Pingboard via Single Sign-On (SSO) from Microsoft Outlook.
- Internal recruiting is easier. Flag and announce open roles right on your live org chart.
- You can create multiple versions of your org chart for headcount or succession planning and share them with coworkers.
- Employees can receive daily out-of-office updates from their coworkers using Pingboard’s Out of Office tool.