Tips For Effective 1:1s At Your Company
An effective 1:1 is your swiss army knife to fix all kinds of issues, making your employee experience one of the best.
Not every manager has been taught how to give an effective 1:1! This episode is full of tips to help you make a big impact, company-wide!
- 140 Open-Ended 1:1 Questions to Build Trust
- The feeling wheel
- Gallup Study
- HBR: What great managers do daily
- Template to explain this new 1:1 process
- Resources for living (Amazon’s new mental health benefits)
- How Pingboard can help you with your 1:1s (and make you look like a pro with your leadership team)
- The Dip by Seth Godin (Thanks, for the rec, Jesse Jones)!