A brand-new Pingboard design is on the way
A new design of Pingboard will be released this week. With this update to the web app, we had three goals:
- Make the overall design consistent and beautiful
- Improve the admin experience
- Simplify the process of getting started
When you log in for the first time, you’ll notice a few key changes:
- The menu has been redesigned so it’s no longer jumbled together
- Admin pages are easier to work with, especially adding custom fields
- Inviting and managing employees has been improved
Your co-workers will experience the refreshed Pingboard design, too. The core experience for employees remains largely the same, so it should be a smooth transition. For those of you who use the iPad Visitor Kiosk app, there will be a few visual tweaks, but no major changes.
Here is a preview:
Many of the improvements we’ve made in this release are based on the feedback you’ve generously shared. Please let us know what you think and if you or your co-workers run into any complications.
After this update is released, we’ll quickly address any issues and then dive into new features that this design makes possible.
Thanks for using Pingboard!