A brand-new Pingboard design is on the way
A new design of Pingboard will be released this week. With this update to the web app, we had three goals:
- Make the overall design consistent and beautiful
- Improve the admin experience
- Simplify the process of getting started
When you log in for the first time, you’ll notice a few key changes:
- The menu has been redesigned so it’s no longer jumbled together
- Admin pages are easier to work with, especially adding custom fields
- Inviting and managing employees has been improved
Your co-workers will experience the refreshed Pingboard design, too. The core experience for employees remains largely the same, so it should be a smooth transition. For those of you who use the iPad Visitor Kiosk app, there will be a few visual tweaks, but no major changes.
Here is a preview:
Many of the improvements we’ve made in this release are based on the feedback you’ve generously shared. Please let us know what you think and if you or your co-workers run into any complications.
After this update is released, we’ll quickly address any issues and then dive into new features that this design makes possible.
Thanks for using Pingboard!blog comments powered by Disqus